We are three senior level researchers with unique and complimentary talents who address a specific kind of research need using specialized techniques.
|Ed Benfield||Scott Rozek||Greg Snyder|
|Quantitative analysis and
|Strategic Insights and
New Product Development
|Qualitative specialist: Group and
How we got here…
- Before we formed Unisearch, We worked on the client side of the business and eventually worked together in the same company.
- Over the years, the Marketing Research function faced more demands to do more with less human and dollar resources. (Even the name changed to Market Insights)
- In response to these new challenges, the future partners teamed up to develop innovative techniques to address these issues.
- In 1994, Ed, Scott and Robert Geddes (now retired) formed Unisearch Partners. Greg Snyder later joined Unisearch in 1999. Our formula for success was to assemble a group of researchers who possessed common values but complimentary skills.
- The business goal of Unisearch Partners was to offer techniques that we had developed to fill the need in the supplier community for research methodologies that were more Impactful and productive than what was currently available.
Why we do it…
- We have a passion for research. We are all curiosity driven and intuitive thinkers. We enjoy figuring out what makes people tick. As the saying goes, People who love what they do don’t have to work for a living.
- We want our clients to succeed. The business world gets more and more competitive. All the partners have worked for companies that did not succeed. It’s not pretty. The more we can do to help our clients prosper , the better we sleep at night.
- You gotta eat. Let’s not kid anyone, we are also in it for the money. However, we are not trying to become rich and famous. Our goals are simple: to build a nice, secure life for our families.