There are times when the internet just does not meet your concept testing needs. We fill those voids.
Experiential / Interactive Concept Testing (ECT)
- Hands on concept testing for when it is essential for consumers need to feel, use, smell, taste, handle, or interactive with the concept.
- This technique is particularly useful for packaging evaluation.
Downstream Concept Testing
- When you need to reduce your concepts in the intermediate stage of development down to 2 or 3 concepts and the internet alone just cannot get you there
Security Sensitive Concept Testing
- For those situations where protecting proprietary information is paramount
In these situations, our integrated approach provides comprehensive results you need:
- Custom integrated designs for each project
- Larger sample sizes provide quantitative confidence
- Breakout groups of 6-8 based on consumer responses provide qualitative depth on:
- Ergonomic issues
- Comparisons to competing products
- Potential likelihood to use the product, packaging, positioning options, etc.
- Uniqueness of concept or feature
- Fit with brand image and/or impact on image
- Additional probes based on wireless rating responses and specific objectives
- Timely results â€“ provides comprehensive measures of consumer reactions in 2-7 days
- Rollup summary data available at the end of the last group of each day
- Global Continuity â€“ can be executed in many different countries and languages (successfully completed projects in China, Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Brazil, Mexico and Russia.)